When: 6:30 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13.
Where: Bloomington Lutheran Church, 9350 Portland Ave. S. in Bloomington.
Details: The fifth annual Christmas show features Twin Cities group Proclamation!
When: 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 14.
Where: Normandale Community College Fine Arts Auditorium, 9700 France Ave. in Bloomington.
Details: This award-winning barbershop chorus of approximately 90 voices will be joined by Indiana University’s Another Round.
When: 1:30 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 15.
Where: House of Prayer Lutheran Church, 7625 Chicago Ave. S. in Richfield.
Details: The Festival of Carols at House of Prayer Lutheran Church in Richfield is one of the grandest local traditions of the holiday season. All House of Prayer musicians are featured, as anthems, scripture readings and congregational singing of traditional carols are woven together in this majestic and reflective celebration of the birth of Christ.
When: 5-9 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12
Where: Houlihan's, 6601 Lyndale Ave. S. in Richfield.
Details: Members of the Richfield Police Department will be helping the wait staff serve the customers, bus dishes, fill water glasses, and whatever else Houlihan’s staff needs us to do. An envelope is left at the table, and if the patrons appreciate the extra service; they have the option of leaving a donation in the envelope for Special Olympics.
Here are some additional articles to help you plan your weekend:
- 5 Great Holiday Crafts to Do With Kids This Weekend
- A Guide to Picking the Perfect Christmas Tree
- Where are the Twin Cities’ Best Holiday Lights?
- Best Places to Buy Christmas Trees in Minnesota
- Richfield Recreation Launches Holiday Lights Decorating Contest
- Patch Readers Love the Mason Jar...and Salad is Just the Start
- New Homes for Sale in Richfield This Week
- 5 Great Dinner and a Movie Ideas in the Minneapolis Area (Sponsored)
- What's Playing at the Movies This Weekend in Richfield?
For updates and other information about the community, join us on Patch, Like us on Facebook and follow Richfield Patch on Twitter.