All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Jan. 7, 2013, detailing incidents from Dec. 26-30. The delay in reports is due to the Christmas and New Year's holidays.
- A 34-year-old Richfield man was cited for disorderly conduct and taken to detox after police received a report of a disturbance.
- Numerous laundry machines in an apartment complex on the 7200 block of Portland Avenue were reportedly burglarized and damaged.
- The manager of an apartment complex on the 7200 block of of Portland Avenue reported a laundry room break-in. Two machines were damaged and coins were taken.
- Another laundry room on the 500 block of 73rd Street East was reportedly burglarized. Machines were damaged and an undetermined amount of cash was taken.
- Super America, 826 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft of $40.
- Officers responded to a disturbance on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue.
- A vehicle parked on the 1300 block of 78th Street East was reported stolen sometime between Dec. 20 and Dec. 27.
- After a vehicle was involved in a collision with a tree, the driver was determined to be over the legal alcohol limit for operating a motor vehcle and carrying a firearm.
No incidents were listed for Dec. 29 or Dec. 30.