All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from June 12, 2012, detailing incidents from June 7-9.
- License plates were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue.
- Three basketballs were reported stolen from a park building on the 7600 block of 17th Avenue.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the 7500 block of Sheridan Avenue.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from a residence on the 7600 block of Pleasant Avenue.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from 1 Merridian Crossing.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the 7200 block of Nicollet Avenue.
- Police responded to a report of two parties fighting at the intersection of 66th Street and Sheridan Avenue.
- An assault was reported.
- A 32-year-old Richfield woman was charged ith fourth-degree DWI.
- Police responded a report of a protection order violation.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from the 7100 block of 16th Avenue.
- , 1430 66th St. E., , 7500 Lyndale Ave., failed alcohol compliance checks by police, not asking for identification when a underage decoy purchased alcohol.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from a gas station on the 100 block of 66th Street West.
- Two adult males were charged with disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of a neighbor dispute on the 6600 block of Xerxes Avenue.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.