All the following information was taken from the s Incident and Arrest reports from Sept. 13, 2012. The incidents detailed below are from Sept. 6 through Sept. 9.
- Police took a report of a suspicious individual who entered Ace Cash Express and presented himself as authorized to conduct an investigation of the business. He was unsuccessful and left the building.
- A 51-year-old Richfield man was arrested for domestic assault after police responded to a report of a domestic at . The female victim did not require medical attention.
- A wallet was reported stolen while the owner was at . The wallet contained a money order for $3,200 with a receipt attached.
- Police responded to report of a male party who had gone off his medications. After breaking a window in the vestibule of the building, the male was taken to crisis.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from the building. The phone was worth $700.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from a garage on the 6600 block of 11th Avenue.
- A necklace worth $3,000 was reported stolen while the owner was at Washington Park.
- reported a pair of football gloves had been shoplifted. The juvenile suspect was later located, cited and the gloves were returned to the store.
- Police took a report of a threat via telephone at a residence on the 6600 block of Vincent Avenue.
- A driver was arrested for violating a protection order and on an outstanding warrant, after police stopped a vehicle registered to a person with cancelled driving status.
- A woman reported that her vehicle was stolen by a known person from the 1000 block of 66th Street East.
- Police responded to a report of four males fighting in the street at the intersection of 63rd Street and Nicollet Avenue. All were issued citations for disorderly conduct.
- A employee reported that her wallet was stolen while at work. The wallet contained $40 in cash, various gift cards valued at $200 and credit cards.
- A 23-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DWI with one aggravated factor and driving after revocation after he was stopped on his motorcycle by police.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for fourth-degree DWI.
- Police responded to a domestic in progress on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue. The suspect was not located.
- Police responded to a report of an attempted burglary on the 7500 block of Pleasant Avenue. Entry was not gained and nothing was taken.
- A vehicle that was parked on the 600 block of 78th Street was reported stolen.
- Tools were stolen from a vehicle parked in a driveway on the 7500 block of Pillsbury Avenue.
- A bicycle was reported stolen at the intersection of 70th Street and Pillsbury Avenue.
- A 36-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for third-degree DUI. Once he had been arrested, police found he had given false identification information. He was also booked with that charge.
- A 25-year-old Brooklyn Park man was cited for marijuana possession in a motor vehicle.
- A rock was reportedly thrown through a window of a residence on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- Copper pipe worth $250 was reported stolen from a victim's work vehicle that was parked on the 6400 block of Grand Avenue. The suspect apparently peeled back a covering over the window to get access.
- A wallet was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on the 7600 block of Pillsbury Avenue.
- Two washing machines were reportedly damaged and $100 in coin was stolen from an apartment complex on the 2100 block of 66th Street West. The damage done to the machines is estimated at $500.
- A storage locker on the 2100 block 66th Street West was reportedly burglarized. More than $2,200 in tools and movies were taken.
- reported $200 in toys stolen from the store. The suspects were gone when police arrived and have yet to be located.