All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Dec. 10, 2012, detailing incidents from Dec. 5-7.
- Police responded to a possible criminal sexual misconduct incident on the 1300 block of 78th Street East. The victim was a juvenile at the time of the incident.
- A female was cited for disorderly conduct and giving a false name to an officer after police responded to Walgreens on a disturbance report.
- Police responded to a protection order violation on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue. The suspect was not located.
- A victim reported that her ex-boyfriend had been texting her in violation of a protection order.
- A juvenile at Richfield High School was issued a citation for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.
- A female left her wallet in the bathroom at McDonalds. An employee found it with $180 missing from it.
- A students at Richfield High School was issued a citation for drug paraphernalia possession.
- A victim reported that they had been swindled out of money through fraudulent activity on a website. The victim applied for a loan and was required to deposit money to guarantee the payment. The money was withdrawn, no loan received.
- A $13 phone charger was reported stolen from a business on the 800 block of 66th Street West.
- A male physically assaulted his girlfriend and damaged several items on the 7500 block of Oliver Avenue. The damage to the items was $250.
- Multiple items totaling $290 were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle parked on the 900 block of Rae Drive.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for assault after police responded to a fight in progress on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue.
- A female was cited for underage liquor consumption after police responded to a disturbance at Motel 6.
- Police responded to the 1000 block of Rae Drive on a report of suspicious persons in the area at 6:50 a.m. and 8:03 a.m. A male fled the scene and was later arrested. Another was stopped in a vehicle that was leaving the scene and also arrested.
- Electronic items worth $1,000 were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 600 block of 78th Street East.
- Police responded to a protection order violation on the 900 block of 77th Street East. The male suspect was issued a citation for trespassing and served with the order of protection.
- A verbal domestic assault was reported. The male party left the residence and the female wanted a report for her attorney.
- A cell phone was stolen while it was charging at a location on the 6300 Penn Avenue.
- An EBT card was reported stolen, however, police discovered the story was made up for the victim to obtain funds.
- A camera valued at $700 was reported stolen from Best Buy.
- A Minneapolis man was arrested for violating a protection order after being stopped for minor traffic violations. Other charges include failing to signal a turn, having reflective, tinted or glazed windows, driving without a insurance, and marijuana possession.