All the following information was taken from the s Incident and Arrest reports from Aug. 6, 2012, detailing incidents from Aug. 2-4.
- A scan tool valued at $2,000 was reported stolen from , 2913 W. 66th St.
- Police responded to a burglary in progress on the 7000 block of Cedar Avenue. The juvenile suspect was fleeing the scene, but was apprehended and taken into custody.
- A victim reported that an unkown person threw an object at his windshield, cracking it and also drew on it with black marker. The interior of the vehicle was also ransacked. The damage is estimated at $300.
- After a verbal argument, a male reportedly took a cell phone battery and $300 from his girlfiend.
- Two unlocked bikes were reported stolen on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- A credit card was reported stolen and was then later used at an Edina pharmacy.
- A pizza delivery driver reported that while she was on a delivery a male took the pizza and did not pay for it. The value of the pizza was $22.
- During a traffic stop a juvenile male was found to be intoxicated and was taken to Special Care.
- Unknown parties used a purple marker to draw on the window of a park building on the 6300 block of 1st Avenue.
- A male was observed shoplifting $60 worth of DVDs from a business on the 6500 block of Penn Avenue.
- An HTZ Android valued at $600 was reported stolen. The victim believes it happened while shopping at .
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.