All the following information is taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from Sept. 4, 2012. Here are details from the incidents from Aug. 26 through Aug. 28.
- A 27-year-old Brooklyn Park woman was arrested with fourth-degree DUI.
- A 48-year-old St. Louis Park man was arrested violation of a protection order at .
- Police responded to a theft report on the 6400 block of Portland Avenue. Weapons and a ring were among the items reported missing.
- A wallet was reported stolen at . The suspect was gone when police arrived.
- A GPS and a wallet with $250 in cash was reported stolen from a vehicle that was parked at 4 66th Street West.
- A wallet was reported stolen from .
- A 24-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with giving a false name to an officer and an outstanding warrant after being stopped for a traffic offense.
- A juvenile was cited for drug paraphernalia possession.
- An unknown black man was reportedly seen rummaging through the bed of a pick-up truck parked on the 700 block on 78th Street East. When the suspect saw the reporting party was watching him through a window, he ran away. The suspect was said to be wearing dark clothing.
- A poltical sign was reported stolen from a yard on the 6300 block of Blaisdell Avenue.
- A burglary was reported on the 7000 block of Garfield Avenue. Jewelry items worth $1,000 was reported stolen.
- Super America, 826 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft in the amount of $30.41.
- A burglary was reported on the 7500 block of 10th Avenue. The homeowner was in the shower when the suspect entered the home. The suspect was reportedly startled by the presence of the homeowner and fled.
- A juvenile was robbed of a $200 cell phone at Buena Vista apartments.
- Tools were reported stolen from the . The total value of the tools is $1,330.
- A 28-year-old Minneapolis woman was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.
- Several businesses on the 6600 block of Queen Avenue were burlglarized by unknown parties.
- Management of Marathon gas station reported a counterfeit $20 bill. The suspect took the bill back when informed it was counterfeit and paid with a genuine $20 bill.
- A victim reported that an unknown suspect used a Herberger's credit card for unauthorized purchases.
- A victim reported being robbed at gunpoint by three black males at .
- Police responded to a residence on a report of harassing text messages.
- A victim reported high school aged males had thrown eggs at his residence on the 7500 block of 4th Avenue. The damage was $10.