All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from Aug. 9, 2012, detailing incidents from Aug. 5 through Aug. 8.
- A vehicle parked on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue was reported stolen.
- 6420 Penn Ave. S., reported a $10 gas theft.
- A 48-year-old St. Paul woman was cited for shoplifting from a business on the 100 block of 66th Street West. She was taken to jail on outstanding warrants following the incident.
- A male victim reported a fifth-degree sexual assault had occurred while working at.
- Police responded to a possible theft from vehicle and found the suspect in possession of a stolen vehicle. The suspect was taken to jail.
- A 43-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI after being involved in a four-car accident.
- , 2913 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft.
- A 23-year-old Richfield man was arrested for DUI after officers responded to an address on the 6800 block of 12th Avenue to assist Edina Police in locating a suspect in a road rage incident. He was also cited for having an open alcohol container in a vehicle.
- Graffiti was found on the 6500 block of Sheridan Avenue.
- A bicycle was stolen from the 7700 block of 12th Avenue.
- A wallet was reported stolen while the victim was at .
- A woman reported that her wedding ring was stolen from her purse while she was at . The value of the ring is $3,000.
- Graffiti was found on a power box and concrete wall at the intersection of 62nd Street and Pleasant Avenue.
- Solar lights at a home on the 6400 block of Grand Avenue were reportedly damaged by an unknown party.
- Police responded to an assault on the 6800 block of Chicago Avenue. The victim was taken to the hospital with minor injuries. The suspect was gone when police arrived.
- An officer took a report of a rape of a juvenile girl that had occurred ing 2009.
- Police responded to , 826 W. 66th St., on a report of stolen batteries. Other items were also possibly taken, valuing $200.
- Police responded to a report of an intoxicated female on the street who was possibly violating a no-contact order. The woman was taken to detox pending further action.
- Four tires were reported stolen from a car parked on the 6200 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- A passenger in a vehicle was cited for marijuana possession during a traffic stop.
- A 43-year-old Minneapolis man was taken into custody for shoplifting and then transported to jail on an outstanding warrant.
- A juvenile was cited for shoplifting a bike from Richfield Target. The juvenile was released to his guardian after receiving the citation.
- Officers responded to a motor vehicle theft on the 7600 block of Penn Ave. The reporting party said he left the key in the ignition and the car running while he checked his mail. He then reportedly saw someone drive his vehicle away. The car was later located in Minneapolis.
- Super America, 826 W. 66th St., reported $45 in gas was stolen.
- A 40-year-old Bloomington woman was arrested for third-degree DUI.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to the City of Richfield website.