All the following information was taken from the 's Inident and Arrest reports from July 19, 2012, detailing incidents from July 15-18.
- A 19-year-old Richfield man was cited for fleeing a police officer, and underage liquor consumption and possession.
- A cellphone was reported stolen.
- , 7500 Lyndale Ave. S., reported a gas theft.
- A 41-year-old Richfield man was cited for trespassing on the .
- A 29-year-old Brooklyn Center man was cited for giving a false name to an officer.
- Two unknown suspects gained entry to Dairy Queen, 2900 W. 66th St., through the drive-through window and unsuccessfully attempted to open the safe. The suspects were not located.
- The reported a $10 flag was stolen.
- Marathon Gas Station reported that a vehicled driving out of the lot ripped off the nozzle and hose at it left the station. The damage was $300.
- Police responded to on reports of threats. The suspect was gone when police arrived.
- , 6444 Lyndale Ave. S. reported a person trespassing. The manager requesed the party be charged by formal complaint.
- Officers responded to a residence on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue afer multiple 911 hang-up calls.
- Police responded to , 6301 Richfield Pkwy., on a report of a shoplifting. Multiple items were stolen and then recovered at the scene. The suspect fled the area on a vehicle.
- Police responded to a call of damage to a vehicle on the 6300 block of Bloomington Avenue.
- A JVC CD face plate was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 6400 block of 11th Avenue.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.