All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from Aug. 2, 2012, detailing incidents from July 29 through 31 and Aug. 1.
- A 33-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- Police responded to a domestic on the 1300 block of 78th Street East. The suspect was gone when police arrived and the victim was uncooperative.
- A 31-year-old Minneapolis woman was cited for disorderly conduct and driving after license suspension.
- Police responded to , 6444 Lyndale Ave. S., on a report of a stolen bottle of vodka. The bottle was rediscovered and the suspect was issued a citation for theft.
- Police responded to a domestic at . The male party, a 38-year-old Minneapolis man, was arrested for interfering with a 911 call.
- Officers detained two individuals on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. Both had warrants and one refused to give his real name. Both were taken to jail on the warrants. Charges are pending a formal complaint.
- Police responded to a report of an assault of a cab driver in which a $26.70 fare was not paid. The suspect fled and was not located.
- Richfield Special Investigations Unit responded to an Internet ad on Back Page website and conducted a prostitution sting at . A 21-year-old Lake Elsinore, CA woman was arrested for prostitution.
- A employee was assaulted by unknown assailants. The employee suffered a cut lip that required stiches.
- A 26-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- A woman reported that her ex-boyfriend, who she had a no contact order against, was following her. Police were unable to located the suspect.
- Police responded to on a report of six damaged vehicles, two of which were missing batteries. The value of the damage and missing items is unknown at this time.
- Police responded to the area of 63rd Street and Pleasant Avenue on a report of a medical emergency. An 18-year-old, intoxicated male had fallen off the top of a train and was transported to HCMC.
- The from an unknown male who stated he was going to detonate. Airport bomb dogs were brought in, however, nothing was located.
- A 28-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for obstruction of legal process after police responded to a report of an assault on the 7000 block of Cedar Avenue.
- Officers took a report of a $500 gift card being purchased at , 7720 Nicollet Ave. S., with a fraudulent credit card.
- A man reported that $2,450 worth of saws were stolen from his work vehicle. There are no suspects.
- Police responded to a report of a possible stalking. The suspect was located and advised. He was cooperative.
- A victim reported an assault by an unknown individual at the intersection of 77th Street and Lyndale Avenue. The victim was taken to urgent care due to a deep cut on his mouth.
- Graffiti was found at the public storage facility on the 200 block of 78th Street West. Estimated damage is $200.
- Police responded to an assault on the 7600 block of Pleasant Avenue. The suspect was not located.