All the information below was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Dec. 27, 2012. The following details incidents from Dec. 23-24.
- A 26-year-old Eagan man was arrested for third-degee DUI and refused to submit to a sobriety test.
- A 30-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 7100 block of Morgan Avenue. Nothing appeared to be missing.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 2500 block of 70th Street West. Nothing appeared to be taken, however, two doors were damaged. The reporting party believes the suspect is known.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 7200 block of Grand Avenue. The unknown suspect was seen by a neighbor.
- Police responded to a report of a panhandler banging on car windows on the 2900 block of 66th Street West.
- An adult male was taken to HCMC after police responded to a report of him threatening suicide. The male was also violating a no tresspass notice issued in September.
- A 50-year-old Eagan man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A 53-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- The back window of a van parked on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue was smashed out. The damage was estimated at $300.
- Police responded to a domestic on the 6500 block of 16th Avenue. The victim was treated by Richfield Rescue for an injured finger.
- A washing machine at an apartment complex was damaged and $150 in coin was reported stolen.
- Police responded to a disturbance involving a knife on the 7500 block of Oliver Avenue. One of the two victims was treated for a minor injury, while the suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
- Police responded to an aggravated robbery on the 6800 block of Portland Avenue. Two suspects robbed four victims at gun point. $337 in cash was taken; the suspects were not located.