All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports, detailing incidents from Sept. 23 through Sept. 26. The arrest report was released Thursday, Sept. 27 and the incident report Monday, Oct. 1.
- A 32-year-old San Antonio, TX man was arrested for third-degree DWI.
- A 33-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DWI.
- A victim reported being strangled by her juvenile brother.
- Super America, 826 W. 66th St., reported multiple packs of cigarettes stolen. The total value of the items was $53.10.
- A vehicle parked on the 300 block of Apple Lane was reported stolen.
- An attempted burglary was reported on the 7400 block of Cedar Avenue. A screen was damaged in the attempt.
- A license plate was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 6200 block of Oliver Avenue.
- A 48-year-old Richfield man was arrested for criminal sexual misconduct and kidnapping/false imprisonment.
- While shopping at Arc's Value Village, a victim reported two credit cards were stolen and used for purchases at various locations, totaling $1,400 between the two.
- A man sitting on a bus bench was cited for disorderly conduct after police received reports of a male suspect throwing items at passing cars.
- Police responded to a property damage report at Lyndale Garden apartments. A building door had been kicked in and a male party was arrested.
- An unknown male party forced entry to a vehicle parked on the 700 block of 77th Street by breaking the rear window. While neighbors saw a person running from the scene, they were unable to provide a description. Nothing appeared to be missing from the car.
- An officer met with a female party in the department's lobby to take a report of threats. The female was advisted about Bloomington-based Cornerstone.
- A driver was arrested on a warrant and for possession of a firearm by a felon after police stopped his vehicle for a traffic violation.