All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from Aug. 13, 2012, detailing incidents from Aug. 9 through Aug. 11.
- Police responded to a domestic assault on the 7300 block of 5th Avenue. The suspect was gone when police arrived.
- Police responded to an assualt that had just occurred at the intersection of 66th Street West and Interstate 35W. The victim had been walking when he said he was assaulted by two males. The suspects were not located.
- A victim reported that his Minnesota driver's license and social security card were stolen from his unlocked car, which was parked in the parking lot of his apartment complex on the 7500 block of Cedar Avenue.
- An adult male was reportedly seen entering the cash register area of a business on the 7700 block of 12th Avenue and stealing two conterfeit $100 bills.
- A camera and a pair of binoculars were reported stolen from a vehicle that was parked on the 7500 block of 12th Avenue.
- A 51-year-old Brooklyn Center woman was cited for marijuana possession in a motor vehicle.
- Police responded to a possible burglary on the 7600 block of Wentworth Avenue. It appeared that an unknown person broke a window to enter the home, however, nothing seemed to be missing. The damage to the window was $300.
- A homeowner reported that numerous jewelry items were stolen on an unknown date. One of the items missing was a man's wedding band, valued at $550.
- Police responded to a delayed burglary report on the 7000 block of 5th Avenue. it was deternined that no entry was gained to the residence, however, several windows were damaged, valued at $500.
- A victim reported that an unknown person damaged his mail.
- A victim came home from vacation to find that her home was burglarized. Two TVs valued $1,150 and mail were reported stolen.
- A 19-year-old LeSeuer, MN man was cited for marijuana and paraphernalia possession.
- A 24-year-old Richfield man was arrested for selling marijuana.
- A man reported his vehicle was reported stolen from the 2700 block of 66th Street West.
- Two Minneapolis men were arrested for robbery after they were caught leaving a construction site on 66th Street and Lyndale Avenue.