All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports from Oct. 12, 2012, detailing incidents from Oct. 7-10.
- Police made a traffic stop at Nicollet Avenue and 60th Street. The vehicle stopped and then eventually fled from the scene.
- A vehicle parked on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue was reported stolen.
- Officers responded to a possible domestic on the 7200 block of Cedar Avenue. Once police arrived they discovered the caller had reported a false crime.
- A 22-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for assault after police responded to a domestic assault report. The male victim was taken to the hospital for minor injuries.
- A wallet was reported stolen at Aldi Foods. The wallet was later found in the parking lot and returned to the owner.
- A victim posted a cellphone for sale ad on Craig's List. When a potential buyer came to look at it, he reportedly grabbed the phone and drove off. The phone was valued at $600.
- During a traffic stop, police arrested the driver on a warrant and for failing to register as a sex offender.
- A Domino's delivery driver reported that he had been given counterfeit cash to pay for a order of $29.47.
- A victim reported that a male party had sexually assaulted her.
- A Richfield High School liaison officer took a report of an 18-year-old student who had thrown desks, chairs and other items, causing damage to school property.
- A victim reported that two of his credit cards had been stolen while he was at LA Fitness.
- Police responded to a potential drug overdose near the intersection of 78th Street East and Portland Avenue. While at the location, police also located a male that was in violation of a protection order.
- A Richfield Middle School teacher reported that her iPod was stolen while at school.
- A man reported his wallet stolen while he was working inside of an apartment on the 7700 block of 12th Avenue.
- Police responded to a fight in progress on the 7400 block of Penn Avenue.
- Police responded to a report of counterfeit bills on the 7400 block of Penn Avenue.
- Police responded to El Tejaban on a report of a disturbance. The 24-year-old suspect from Bloomington was arrested and taken to jail for disorderly conduct.
- A 27-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession after he stopped in his vehicle by police.