All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Oct. 22, 2012, detailing incidents from Oct. 18-20.
- A 31-year-old Burnsville man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A vehicle parked in a parking lot on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue was reported stolen.
- Fraser School reported that nine air conditioning units had been damaged and copper wiring had been removed. The estimated cost to repair each unit is $7,000; $10,000 to replace all the units.
- A 55-year-old woman was arrested for shoplifting from Target. When police arrived, the woman was in custody and it was discovered she was the same suspect from a Sept. 3 shoplifting incident. Formal complaint charges were requested.
- Police received a report from Golden Valley police stating that a party had reported that her mother's debit card was being used and emptying her account. The mother is not in a care home in Golden Valley, however, she had previously lived in Richfield. Richfield Police suspect the victim's daughter.
- Best Buy reported that multiple laptops valued at $2,758 were stolen. The suspect was not located.
- A 27-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for possession of a large amount of marijuana in a motor vehicle.
- A woman reported that a personal check had been cashed without her signature.
- Two juvenile females were assaulted by three other juvenile females at the intersection of 76th Street and Wentworth Avenue.
- A male reported that his phone had been stolen; one suspect was searched but no phone was recovered.
- A 47-year-old Brooklyn Center woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI after police responded to a report of a hit and run and later located the suspect vehicle.
- Police responded to a report of a theft from a motor vehicle.
- A 28-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for fleeing a police officer and second-degree DUI after he jumped out of his vehicle while it was still moving and fled police on foot.
- Officers responded to a report of a cellphone left in a cab. Multiple phones were discovered.
- After making a traffic stop, an officer found the driver was under the influence of alcohol and was arreseted for DUI.
- Two occupants of a vehicle that was stopped for expired tabs were cited for marijuana possession and drug paraphernalia.