All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from June 28, 2012, detailing incidents from June 24-27.
- A 33-year-old Richfield man was cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to an assault call.
- A 34-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for domestic assault.
- A 24-year-old Plymouth, MN man was arrested for assault, criminal damage to property and marijuana possession.
- Police responded to a report of a counterfeit bill that had been passed Jimmy John's.
- A purse was reported stolen from .
- A 24-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for marijuana possession in a motor vehicle.
- A wallet was reported stolen or possibly lost.
- A victim reported being assaulted by three suspects near 77th Street and Portland Avenue. He sustained minor injuries.
- A check card was reported stolen. The card was used several times within a few hours, totaling $200 in charges.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the 7300 block of Nicollet Avenue.
- A 20-year-old Minneapolis woman and a 23-year-old Crystal, MN man were arrested for shoplifting.
- A 22-year-old Maplewood, MN man was charged with marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.
To see the most recent crime report in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.