All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Oct. 29, 2012, detailing incidents from Oct. 25-27.
- Police responded to a burglary in progress on the 7000 block of Cedar Avenue.
- A victim reported that her husband had sexually assaulted her.
- A 29-year-old woman and a 27-year-old man, both from Minneapolis, were cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession in a motor vehicle after police spotted a vehicle with a cracked windshield.
- A 20-year-old Nevis, MN man was arrested for fleeing an officer in a motor vehicle and assault with a deadly weapon after police received a report of a car traveling the wrong way on a street.
- Police responded to a report of a vehicle hitting other vehicles on the 7600 block of 12th Avenue. The suspect fled in a stolen vehicle and was later arrested.
- An 18-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for shoplifting from a business on the 1100 block of 78th Street West.
- After being stopped for speeding, a driver was cited for marijuana possession and speeding.
- A 45-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DWI.
- A 43-year-old Richfield woman was cited for trespassing on a property on the 600 block of 77th Street East.
- A Blackberry valued at $150 was reported stolen. The phone had been left in a package on the victim's front doorstep.
- A cell phone valued at $600 was reported stolen.
- Two adults were taken into custody from cocaine possession. One of the adults was also booked on other warrants.
- A 35-year-old St. Paul woman was arrested for shoplifting from Target. When police arrived at the scene, it was discovered the suspect had taken more than $500 worth of items.