All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Nov. 19, 2012, detailing incidents from Nov. 15-17.
- A 31-year-old Bloomington man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- An SEC student reported an assault that happened with another student.
- Three juveniles were cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of a fight in the parking lot of St. Richard's Catholic School.
- A package containing items worth $250 was reported stolen from a home on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- A trailer was reported stolen from a business on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 6400 block of Lyndale Avenue. Nothing appeared to be missing.
- A 33-year-old Chicago, IL man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A leather coat, CDs and $15 in change was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7000 block of Morgan Avenue.
- A victim was assaulted by a known acquaintance. Photos were taken of the bruises on the victim's body.
- Copper piping and other metals were reported stolen from air conditioners at New Perspectives on the 6400 block of Penn Avenue. The damage is valued at $10,000.
- Super America, 7500 Lyndale Ave. S., reported a gas theft.
- A 25-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for cocaine possession and transported to Hennepin County Jail.
- A 52-year-old Richfield man was arrested for making terroristic threats after a victim reported that he had threatened his wife and damage to his property.
- Two males were cited for underage consumption and fleeing an officer after police responded to a report of a fight at the Richfield Post Office.
- A victim reported that her front license plate had been stolen either at home or at work, which are both Richfield addresses.
- Police responded to a home on the 6300 block of Dupont Avenue on a possible domestic. The parties were heavily intoxicated and belligerent. The female was arrested and the male was transported to detox. Drug paraphernalia was also found. The formal complaint will be issued to the city attorney's office.
- Victim reported a burglary and assault by a known person. The victim was seen by a doctor for face injuries, but the suspect has not been located. The victim also reported property damage that he believes was caused by the suspect as well.
- Sports Authority reported a shoplifting.