1) More than 300 bikers will arrive at the Thursday as they finish the 2011 Rider Legacy Run, which raises money for the American Legion Legacy Scholarship Fund. A reception after the bike arrivals runs from noon to 4 p.m. The event is open to the community.
2) will be holding a Chili Cook-Off fundraiser at October 1, 2011. Mark your calendars early!
3) Are you involved with the State Fair in some way? Exhibiting art? Participating as a vendor? Volunteering? E-mail caitlin.burgess with details. We want to snap as many photos and feature as many community members at the Great Minnesota Get-Together as possible.
4) has posted its 2011-12 bus schedule and other information about pay-to-ride options. See the attached PDF for the schedule, click here for the website.
5) Also, if you for your elementary or middle school children, Richfield Patch has all the lists on site. .