Located on West 66th Street between Lyndale Avenue and I-35W, Pizza Luce Richfield occupies the former home of Bridgeman's Ice Cream; a neighborhood institution.
The building was completely updated and includes a full bar, outdoor patio, dining room and private party room.
The restaurant delivers its full menu to all of Richfield, as well as parts of South Minneapolis, Edina and Bloomington until 2:30 a.m. every night of the week. There is also Saturday and Sunday brunch from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. weekly.
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 11 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.; Sat & Sun: 8 a.m. to 2:30 a.m.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: July 30, 2012
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Pizza, pasta, salads, sandwiches and desserts
- Food & dining options: Gluten-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: pizzaluce.com/menu/
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price level: $$
- Features: Brunch, Dinner, Group-friendly, Happy Hour, Lunch, Outdoor seating, Private Parties
- Atmosphere: Fun, Late-night
- Dress code: Casual