From 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. each Saturday and Sunday through Oct. 27, bring the family to Veterans Memorial Park for the Second Annual Richfield Pumpkin Patch.
According to an event release from Wheel Fun Rentals:
"Event wristbands are just $19 for kids 3-17 and includes mini-golf, unlimited games, inflatables and a pumpkin. Kid’s $14 wristbands includes everything except mini-golf. Adult wristbands are $9 and $5, and Seniors are free. Schools and groups are welcome to make arrangements for weekday visits; for group reservations please call (612) 861-9348."
For more information, go to: wheelfunrentals.com/theirftp/MNPumpkinPatch/PumpkinPatch2013.htm.
Here are some more things happening this weekend:
Found Art Walk
- Looking for inspiration to create your next art project? Join Crosstown Creativity at the future Lyndale Gardens spot for a walk around the neighborhood that aims to bring that inspiration back.
- When and where: 1 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5 at 6340 Lyndale Ave. S. in Richfield.
Richfield Farmers Market
- The 2013 season is nearly over, and there are just a few couple weekends left to take advantage of the Richfield Farmers Market.
- When and where: 8 a.m. to noon Saturday at Veterans Memorial Park. (Note: The hours have changed from earlier in the season.
League of Women Voters of Richfield School Board Candidate Forum
- Get the dirt on the seven candidates vying for three soon-to-be-open seats on the Richfield School Board. Also hear from the superintendent about the proposed technology levy and renewal.
- When and where: 9:30-11:30 a.m. Saturday at Richfield City Hall and Municipal Center