The open house is for for students in eighth-grade and for younger students who are beginning to think about their high school choice. Attendees will be able to:
- Participate in an Activities Fair and learn about all of AHA’s co-curricular offerings
- Attend presentations by teachers from academic areas and the College and Career Center
- Tour the school; see the school’s Convocation Center classrooms
- Hear a panel of AHA parents talk about their experiences
- Find out about tuition and financial aid
Families interested in attending can contact Jesse Foley at firstname.lastname@example.org or Meg Angevine at email@example.com for more information.