A handful of athletes proved to be great academics as five were named to the 2011-12 Classic Suburban Conference Academic All-Conference Team:
- Jordan Zoellmer (baseball);
- Max Hamilton (swimming, track and field);
- Philip Peterson (football, baseball);
- Sarah Nygaard (Nordic skiing);
- Hannah Olson (cross country, track and field).
Each student athlete maintained a 3.66 GPA throughout the school year to make the team.
Congratulations to all the student athletes who made the team, from Richfield Patch.