All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from May 21, detailing incidents from May 17-19.
- A vehicle window was reportedly damaged on the 7300 block of 18th Avenue. Damage was estimated at $250.
- Damage to a non-evasive bird sound system was damaged in the shelter at Veterans Memorial Park. Damage was estimated at $250.
- A female student at SECA reportedly assaulted a security officer in the building.
- Six juveniles were robbed at knife-point by who they described as two Hispanic mas. The incident happened near the and a phone and minor amounts of cash were reported stolen.
- A 32-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with cocaine possession after police identified him as a person of interest at .
- A 19-year-old Apple Valley woman was charged with drug paraphernalia possession after police discovered her and another individual sleeping in a car at after hours.
- A purse was reported stolen from Chipotle, 1830 E. 66th St. The purse and its contest are estimated at $500.
- Thirty bottles of OPI nailpolish was reported stolen from a business on the 6300 block of Penn Avenue. The stolen items are valued at $300.
- Four movies checked out from the Hennepin County Library system were reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- The bumper of a vehicle was damaged while it was parked in the parking lot.
- A 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe was damaged by an unknown party. Damage was estimated at $500.
- A 42-year-old St. Paul man and a 24-year-old Shakopee woman were charged with shoplifting from Sports Authority. The woman was taken into custody on three outstanding warrants.
- There was a burglary on the 6400 block of Grand Avenue. Approximately $3,200 in items were taken.
- A 53-year-old Minneapolis woman was charged with third-degree DWI.
- A woman reported that a male acquaintance was threatening her via text.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.