All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from Sept. 6, 2012, detailing incidents from Sept. 2 through Sept. 5.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 900 block of 77th Street. Electronics worth $1,000 and $150 in cash were stolen.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 7600 block of Sheridan Avenue. The burglary occurred while the residents were sleeping. Two cell phones valued at $1,100 along with $3 in cash were taken.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. Nothing appeared to be missing, however, the crime lab responded and collected evidence.
- A person reported being robbed near .
- A vehicle that was parked on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue was reportedly damaged by an unknown person.
- An Acer laptop was reported stolen from a vehicle that was parked on the 7200 block of Logan Avenue.
- A 28-year-old St. Louis Park man was arrested for an outstanding warrant and cited for not wearing a seatbelt and drug paraphernalia possession. A female passenger was also cited for no seatbelt.
- A employee reported that a former employee came into the store and threatened him.
- An officer took a report of a probation violation.
- Two parties were arrested for obstruction of legal process after officers stopped a suspicious vehicle in .
- A 32-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fifth-degree domestic assault.
- Police responded to a burglary report on the 7200 block of Harriet Avenue. More than $1,000 worth of items and video games were reported missing.
- A 39-year-old Richfield man was arrested for violating a protection order.
- Police responded to a delayed theft report on the 7500 block of 2nd Avenue. Two rings and $500 in change was reported stolen.
- Police responded to an assault at Richfield Health Care. The suspect and the victim were questioned. The victim was treated for multiple scratches by the nurses on staff.
- A 40-year-old Richfield man was arrested for interfering with a 911 call after allegedly assaulting his girlfriend. The victim stated that after assaulting her, the suspect broke her phone when she attempted to call police.
- A window was kicked in on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue. The suspect was gone when police arrived and charges will be sought in a formal complaint.
- Two juveniles were cited for a curfew violation after police found them in a parking ramp at the intersection of 67th Street East and 18th Avenue South.
- Officers responded to , 6444 Lyndale Ave. S., on a report of a shoplifter in custody for stealing a $14.99 bottle of liquor.
- Police cited a man for shoplifting from a business on the 30 block of 66th Street West.
- A wallet was reported stolen. It contained multiple credit cards and $200 in cash.
- A victim reported being assaulted by her boyfriend of two weeks. She did not require medical attention. The 48-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for domestic assault and taken to jail.
- A 41-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for domestic assault after police responded to a report on the 60 block of 78th Street West.
- A cellphone worth $700 was reported stolen from .
- An officer responded to a report of a person received harassing communications from an unknown male.
- A female reported that she had been swindled out of $4,500 by a known party.