All the following information has been taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from June 25, 2012, detailing incidents from June 21-23.
- Police responded to a report of a loud party on the 7000 block of 4th Avenue. Marijuana was found at the address.
- A woman reported her boyfriend took her Android phone without permission.
- Police responded to a domestic in progress on Nicollet Avenue. Criminal sexual misconduct with a person under 18 was cited in the report.
- After making a traffic stop, police found several narcotics in the vehicle.
- Jewelry and cash were reported stolen during a burglary on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue.
- A woman on the 6200 block of 13th Avenue reported that she had been swindled out of $12,500 by a female suspect who was practicing what was believed to be witchcraft.
- A 26-year-old Richfield man was arrested for disorderly conduct.
- A 26-year-old richfield man was arrestd for domestic assault.
- A woman reported that $60 in cash and a pair of earrings valued at $200 were stolen from her apartment.
- A male was reportedly punched by an unknown suspect on the 6400 block of Nicollet Avenue.
- Police responded to a shoplifting report at . A female reportedly took $230 worth of items.
- A driver was cited for drug paraphernalia possession after being stopped near 12th Avenue and I-494 going westbound.
- A driver was cited for drug possession after being stopped at the intersection of 66th Street West and Rae Drive.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.