All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports from Oct. 25, 2012, detailing incidents from Oct. 21-24.
- A 28-year-old Edina man was arrested for first-degree DWI.
- Police responded to a report of two suspicious parties in a vehicle on the 800 block of 66th Street West. The driver was cited for marijuana possession and released at the scene with the female passenger.
- Police received an anonymous call regarding an individual at Motel 6 with an active felony warrant for domestic assault/strangulation. The 37-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested and transported to Hennepin County Jail.
- A 52-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- Police approached a suspicious vehicle parked in the Augsburg Park Library lot. The driver was taken to jail on an outstanding warrant and the passenger was cited for fleeing a police officer on foot.
- The Richfield Middle School liaison officer took a report of damage to school property. The value of the damage is unknown at this time.
- Three aluminum planks valued at $600 were reported stolen from a jobsite on the 7300 block of Sheridan Avenue.
- Officers took a report of an ex-wife allegedly attempting to hit her ex-husband with her vehicle.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- Richfield SIU conducted a narcotics warrant search on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue. A felony amount of marijuana was located.
- Police responded to a domestic assault on the 7200 block of 18th Avenue. There were no injuries.
- A 25-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI and released with a court date.
- A victim reported that she had been raped by a known person after drinking too much.
- Officers took a report of gang graffiti on a work van on the 6700 block of Bloomington Avenue. The damage to the van was $100. Officers also took a separate report of gang graffiti on a fence on the 1100 block of 67th Street East.
- Personal checks were reported stolen from a residence on the 7200 block of 13th Avenue.
- Items valued at $675 were reported stolen from a residence on the 7700 block of 4th Avenue. A former roommate is suspected.
- Police responded to GameStop on a report of a party attempting to sell a stolen iPhone and iPad. The party was cited.
- Police responded to a report of property damage on the 7500 block of 17th Avenue.
- A female party reported a domestic assault. The male suspect was later arrested and taken to jail.
- Police responded to a report of three parties possibly car prowling. The three were located and one was cited for drug paraphernalia possession.
- A resident of the 6800 block of Chicago Avenue reported that his "Vote Yes" political sign has been stolen from his yard. Numerous other yard signs, but only marriage amendment signs both yes and no, were taken from the block. All other signs were left in yards.
- A victim reported receiving an e-mail calling her names and making derogatory statements from an unknown party.
- Police responded to Frenchman's and took a report of damage to a cab credit card machine.
- Police responded to Walgreens on a report of a party presenting a suspicious prescription for narcotics. He fled the scene in possession of the drugs when asked for identification.
- Police responded to the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue to take a report of a failure to pay a cab fare.