Police have found Schunk's jacket—bloody with as many as 20 holes that could be stab wounds—according to the Star Tribune, citing Schunk's family.
Schunk was last seen Sept. 22 at a Burnsville bar with ex-boyfriend Anthony Nelson, who prosecutors charged Thursday with murder in the shooting of Palagor Obang Jobi at the bar. The 20-year-old University of Minnesota student worked at Don Pablo's restaurant in Richfield.
Burnsville police announced Saturday they had not found Schunk's body but believed she was dead, the victim of homicide.
"Anyone with any information pertaining to this on-going investigation is asked to call the tip line at 952-895-4636," the police statement said.
Related at Richfield Patch:
- Anarae Schunk Is Dead 'Without a Shadow of a Doubt'
- Friends Fire Up Facebook to Find Missing Woman
- Two Charged in Burnsville Homicide
- Burnsville Police: Investigators Continue Search for Missing Woman
- $5K Reward Offered in Case of Missing Student
- Police Searching For Vehicle Used to Flee Homicide Scene
- Police Search for Missing Woman Last Seen with Homicide Suspect
Related at Burnsville Patch: