All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Jan. 31, 2013, detailing incidents from Jan. 28-30.
- Police responded to a disturbance on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue. Upon arrival an underage, intoxicated female was located with self-inflicted cuts. She was cited for underage consumption and taken to Southdale Hospital on a hold.
- Two suspects reportedly entered the parking lot of a business on the 7700 block of 4th Avenue and removed various items from work vans. The estimated loss is $6,000.
- A mother reported that her two juvenile daughters may have been sexually assaulted by the father.
- Police responded to a disturbance on the 6900 block of 16th Avenue. Upon arrival and underage, intoxicated male was located. He was taken to HCMC.
- Police responded to an identity theft report. The victim stated a credit card in their name had been opened and charges had been made.
- Police responded to a possible shooting at or near Super America at 826 W. 66th St. It was determined that a victim used a false name and may have a mental disorder. The shooting appeared to have been unfounded.
- Police responded to a report of a victim receiving threats.
- Police responded to a report of a juvenile out of control on the 70 block of 77th Street West. The parties were separated for the evening.
- A homeowner reported that at some point during the week his garage was burglarized, resulting in a loss of $4,395.
- Graffiti was found on an electrical box and several walls near the intersection of Pleasant Avenue and 77th Street West.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 7200 block of Newton Avenue. A window was broken and entry to the residence was gained. Unknown items were taken.
- Officers received a report of suspected abuse of a woman's daughter by the woman's nephew.
- A 24-year-old Maple Grove man was arrested for promoting prostitution and driving after license cancellation after police responded to a report of a suspicious male parked near the intersection of 15th Avenue and 63rd Street East.
- Police took a report of identity theft in which an unknown person opend a wireless account in the victims name in 2011.
- Police responded to a report of a carjacking on the 600 block of 66th Street East. Two adults, a 25-year-old Elk River, MN man and a 24-year-old Minneapolis woman, were lated arrested for theft of a motor vehicle.