All the following information was taken from the s Incident and Arrest reports from April 26, 2012, detailing incidents from April 22-25.
- Police responded to a report of an intoxicated male fighting with family members. The male party was subsequently cited for disoderly conduct.
- A 31-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with third-degree DUI.
- A 29-year-old Richfield man was charged with obstruction of legal process.
- A resident reported receiving a threatening voicemail. When the caller was contacted police were told it was just a prank.
- Police responded to the Minneapolis Jewish Cemetary on a report that two juveniles were tipping over headstones. The juveniles were not located.
- Two Richfield men were charged with assault after police responded to a bar fight at . The victim sustained a minor injury.
- An 18-year-old Richfield man was charged with shoplifting after police were called to .
- Police responded to Target on a shoplifting report. The suspect was cited for taking more than $120 in merchandise and not paying for it.
- Police responded to an attempted burglary on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue.
- A dog was reported stolen.
- Gas was reported stolen from , 7500 Lyndale Ave. S.
- A 67-year-old Minneapolis woman was charged with third-degree DUI and improper lane use.
- A 57-year-old Richfield man was arrested after a probation violation.
- Graffiti was reported on a electrical box on the 7500 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- A 47-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with domestic assault.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.