All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Feb. 7, 2013, detailing incidents from Feb. 4-6.
- A 25-year-old Richfield man was taken into custody after giving police a false name during a traffic stop.
- A Richfield High School student reported a theft of various items from a locker. Two juvenile suspects were identified.
- A Richfield High School staff member reported a cell phone stolen. It is believed to have been stolen by a student.
- Police located a stolen vehicle on the 1200 block of 78th Street East. Two males from Washington state were located and arrested in connection.
- Individuals were spotted removing cameras and lenses from Best Buy. The subjects were apprehended and arrested in Eden Prairie.
- A victim reportd an unknown male had attempted to carjack her vehicle at which time she received several lacerations to her hand and face area. The incident occurred near the intersection of 67th Street and Oliver Avenue. There were two other carjacking incidents in the last week. At this point, it's unknown if the incidents were related.
- A victim reported being assaulted by her boyfriend; the boyfriend was arrested.
- Officers responded to a report of an armed robbery involving a knife at a business on the 6500 block of Nicollet Avenue. The suspect used the knife to cut the victim's hand. The suspect was not located.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 6900 block of Elliot Avenue. Jewelry worth in excess of $500 was reported missing.
- Police responded to the Richfield Community Center on a report of a stolen jar of coins. The jar contained approximately $12.
- A victim reported two fraudulent credit card transactions in the amount of $33.98.
- Police responded to an assault on the 1000 block of 77th Street East. Two parties got into a physical altercation and one was cut with a knife.
- Five ScanDisk SDHC cards were reported stolen from a business on the 10 block of 66th Street West.
- Graffiti was found on the 7000 block of Columbus Avenue.
- Officers responded to a report of an individual selecting items off the shelf at Home Depot and then using a reciept to return the items for cash. the total loss was $171.79.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from Richfield High School.
- A 54-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for fourth-degree DWI.