All the information below was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Dec. 27, 2012. The following details incidents from Dec. 20-22.
- A 42-year-old Lakeville man was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- A teacher at Central School found a marijuana pipe on a student at school. The student was issued a citation for drug paraphernalia possession.
- A snowblower was reported stolen from the 6700 block of Cedar Avenue.
- The driver's side door of a vehicle parked on the 6500 block of Penn Avenue was purposely scratched by an uknown person. The damage is valued at $900.
- A female reported receiving unwanted phone calls and text messages.
- Officers responded to a report of a disturbance on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue. A male was arrested for forcing his way into an apartment.
- Police took a report of damage to a cell phone.
- A 24-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI after police responded to a report of suspicious activity.
- Officers responded to a disturbance on the 7000 block of 12th Avenue.
- Police responded to a report of fraud on the 6700 block of 11th Avenue. The victim wired about $4,000.
- Richfield BP reported a gas theft of $31.65.
- A wallet was reported stolen from a location on the 6500 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- A 59-year-old Richfield man was arrested for second-degree DUI.
- Police responded to report of an intoxicated male at a residence on the 7500 block of Columbus Avenue. The homeowner asked the person be removed from his property. The male was transported to HCMC.
- A victim reported being assaulted by a known person at the intersection of 66th Street and Nicollet Avenue. The suspect was not located.
- A Best Buy employee reported another employee for stealing a laptop valued at $1,000.
- Officers responded to a report of property damage on the 6900 block of 13th Avenue. A fence was damaged. The fence was valued at $10.
- A 47-year-old Richfield man was arrested for possession of stolen property after police stopped him driving a stolen car.
- A vehicle drove into a yard and knocked down a fence on the 7600 block of Harriet Avenue.
- A $3 Gatorade was reported stolen from a business on the 7000 block of Cedar Avenue.
- Police responded to a group home on the 7500 block of Stevens Avenue on a report of a staff member being assaulted by a client. There were no injuries.