All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from Aug. 16, 2012, detailing incidents from Aug. 12 through Aug. 14.
- A 22-year-old Sioux Falls, SD woman was arrested for third-degree DWI.
- A Garmin GPS was stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7500 block of Penn Avenue. A window was broken out to gain access.
- Police responded to a report of a car break-in that had just occurred on the 7600 block of Chicago Avenue. A 39-year-old Shakopee man was cited for criminal damage to property. Nothing was taken from the vehicle.
- A stereo and CDs were reported stolen from a vehicle pared on the 7600 block of Knox Avenue. Total value for the items and damage to the vehicle is $300.
- Police responded to a domestic and damage to property report on the 6700 block of Grand Avenue. There were no injuries and the suspect was later located by Bloomington Police and arrested fro DWI.
- A homeowner reported that he woke up to find a walled and cellphone on his front step along with minor damage to his alarm system sign.
- A victim reported that $200 in cash and credit cards were stolen. One of the cards was used for a $70 purchase.
- , 2913 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft in the amount of $52.03.
- An 18-year-old Bloomington man was arrested during a traffic stop for giving a false name to an officer.
- A vehicle parked on the 6400 block of Oliver Avenue was reportedly damaged over the weekend; it had minor scratches and a dent. The damage is $300. There are no suspects.
- A 27-year-old Richfield man was arrested for financial fraud.
- A woman reported being assaulted at . She was treated for minor injuries. The suspect has not been located.
- A victim came in to the Richfield Public Safety Department and reported being swindled out of $1,200 in a sweepstakes hoax.
- , 2913 W. 66th St., reported another gas theft. This time the amount was $51.51.
- An adult male reported being swindled out of $2,200 in cash in a Craigslist transaction.
- Police responded to a domestic between a mother and her juvenile daughter. The daughter was later transported to Hennepin County Juvenile Detention.
- Several juveniles were cited for fleeing a police officer in a motor vehicle and curfew violations.
- , 6300 Lyndale Ave., reported a gas theft in the amount of $45.15.
- Police responded to a report of two parties using narcotics at . A male and female were arrested for heroin possession.
- , 7500 Lyndale Ave. S., reported a gas theft in the amount of $40.22.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from a backyard on the 7400 block of 17th Avenue.
- A burglary on the 6400 block of Washburn Avenue was reported. No items, however, were reported missing at the time.
- Police responded to a report of one male threatening another male with a gun. The suspect reportedly drove away following the incident and has not been located. The incident occurred on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- reported $127 in meat stolen. The suspect was taken to jail on outstanding warrants and charges for the theft will be by formal complaint.
- A 38-year-old Richfield man was arrested for assault.