All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Feb. 14, 2013, detailing incidents from Feb. 10-13.
- A 29-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DWI and giving a false name to an officer.
- A 27-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A 25-year-old Burnsville woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- Police took a report of a domestic assault on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. The victim's ex-boyfriend reportedly arrived at the residence and began an argument. At one point a suspect threw the victim down on the ground and kicked her twice.
- A 36-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- An 18-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for possession of a weapon by an ineligible person. Police located him after a hit and run property damage incident in Richfield.
- Police took a report of a possible employee theft at a business on the 6600 block of Cedar Avenue.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 6800 block of Washburn Avenue. Various items valued at $2,950 were reported taken.
- Police responded to a report of a shoplifter at a businesss on the 1100 block of 78th Street West. A male reportedly stole $57 worth of socks. The socks were recovered and the male was issued a citation.
- Unknown suspects gained access to a home on the 6300 block of Upton Avenue. Various items valued at $1,300 were reported stolen.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 6700 block of Oliver Avenue.
- Police responded to a property damage incident on the 7600 block of 18th Avenue. Bleach was poured over various items such as bedding and a TV in the apartment.
- A 45-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for methamphetamine and marijuana possession.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for domestic assault after police responded to a report of a domestic disturbance on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue. When police arrived the female victim was bloody and said the suspect had strangled and hit her.
- Police responded to a burglary report on the 6400 block of Humboldt Avenue. The resident returned home to find his back door kicked in. Various items valued at$1,860 were reported stolen.
- A victim reported that a credit card had been fraudulently opened in his name.
- Richfield police received a report from Hennepin County Child Protection indicating that a suspect had been physically, emotionally and sexually abusive to his wife and children.
- A victim reported her medications and $110 in cash had been stolen by a female suspect whom she gave a ride to.
- Target reported two female suspects had shoplifted merchandise.
- Two juveniles were cited for tobacco use by a minor.
- A victim reported being harassed by a neighbor on the 6500 block of Pleasant Avenue.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 7000 block of Newtown Avenue. The break-in was discovered by a family member of the owner, who was out of town at the time of the incident. The loss is estimated at $3,000.
- Police responded to a burglary on the 6700 block of Washburn Avenue. It appears nothing was taken.
- A car was reported stolen from Motel 6. The reporting party said the vehicle was taken at the end of January.
- Polcie responded to a report of damage to a vehicle on the 7700 block of Bloomington Avenue.
- Menards loss prevention reported a party who had been trespassed.