All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Nov. 1, 2012, detailing incidents from Oct. 28 through Oct. 31.
- Officers responded to the a report of shots fired on the 6500 block of 15th Avenue. A 32-year-old Maple Grove man was subsequently arrested for reckless discharge of a firearm. In addition, a 31-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for disorderly conduct, and a 21-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for disorderly conduct and posession of a weapon.
- A 24-year-old Rosemount man was arrested for fourth-degree DWI.
- Police responded to a residence to assist in a welfare check. The person being checked was subsequently arrested for cocaine possession.
- A lawnmower and ladder were reported stolen from a backyard on the 7100 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- Two parties were found passed out in a parking lot. After police found narcotics, both were subsequently arrested for possession and taken to jail.
- A juvenile male was observed picking his girlfriend up and dropping her to the ground on the 6200 block of Penn Avenue. the male was later taken to juvenile detention.
- Officers responded to the Richfield Ice Arena on a report of threats.
- A 33-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DWI.
- A 19-year-old Bloomington woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- Police responded to a report of an assault at Petco. The suspect had already left when the report was made.
- A purse containing a cell phone, keys and $10 in cash was reported stolen.
- Police responded to a theft at Home Depot. The total loss was reported as $204.
- After having his cell phone stolen two weeks ago, a victim reported that he has started receiving inappropriate and explicit sexual text messages.
- A party found items from a Minnetrista burglary in Richfield and contacted the Richfield Police Department. The items were valued in excess of $1,100.
- Police responded to a possible burglary in progress on the 6700 block of Nicollet Avenue. Two suspects were cited, one for disorderly conduct and the other for lurking.
- A shotgun was reported stolen from a car parked on the 6300 block of 5th Avenue.
- A cell phone and wallet were reported stolen.
- Officers responed to Tree Trust on the 7100 block of Nicollet Avenue after a leaf blower was reported stolen.
- A 67-year-old Edina man was arrested for fourth-degree DWI.
- A Super America (826 W. 66th St.) employee reportedly loaded Visa cards fraudulently with rewards points. The value of the cards is in excess of $6,000.
- A hot tub cover was reported stolen from a residence on the 6800 block of Upton Avenue.
- Police responded to Little Ceasar's regarding a theft of $90. An employee is suspected.
- Officers responded to an assault near Frenchman's. The suspects had fled and were not located. The victim was not injured.
- Police responded to a robbery at the intersection of 63rd Street West and Nicollet Avenue. A wallet and backpack were taken at gunpoint.
- A female party was cited for shoplifting $200 worth of clothing from Sport's Authority. She was taken to jail on warrants.
- Police responded to a report of a disturbance in the area of 68th Street and Harriet Avenue. Four parties were cited for underage consumption and open bottle.