All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from April 15, 2012, detailing incidents from April 11 through April 14.
- Police responded to a disturbance at Motel 6. One party was arrested for assault, while the other was taken to detox.
- While investigating a theft a suspect admitted to having marijuana in his bedroom at home. The suspected was cited.
- A driver was cited for marijuana possession on the 6700 block of Lake Shore Drive.
- A business on the 6500 block of Penn Avenue reported possible shoplifters.
- A washing machine at a apartment on the 7200 block of Portland Avenue was reported damaged, with coins possibly being stolen from it. It is unknown how much damage was done.
- A victim reported that a registered sex offender was harassing her.
- Officers responded to a report of a male with two warrants on the 7700 block of Wentworth Avenue. The male fought with officers and was subsequently arrested.
- A victim reported damage to his door on the 7600 block of Pleasant Avenue. There are no suspects.
- Police took an identity theft report where a credit card account had been opened in the reporting party's name.
- A victim reported more than $4,200 worth of fraudulent charges to her debit card. There are no suspects.
- A juvenile shoplifter was cited for shoplifting $181 worth of clothing from a business on the 1100 block of 78th Street West. The clothing was recovered.
- A 28-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for second-degree DWI.
- A 31-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DWI.
- Police responded to a disturbance on the 6900 block of 16th Avenue. A male was arrested on a warrant and another male was cited for underage drinking.
- A 39-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DWI.
- Police responded to a report of a purse theft. A credit card had been used at a gas station before it was canceled.
- During a bi-annual check, a predatory offender was found to not be living at the registered address on the 6300 block of Dupont Avenue.
- Police responded to a shot fired in the area of 18th Avenue and 73rd Street East.
- A victim reported a friend stole $1,500 in cash.
- Police responded to a shoplifting at Menards. An adult male was located and issued a citation.
- Officers responded to a report of a theft on the 6300 block of Richfield Parkway. Suspects reportedly selected and item and attempted to return it, and then left with the item without paying for it. Estimated loss is $178.