All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports from Nov. 29, 2012, detailing incidents from Nov. 25-28.
- A 28-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- A female victim was assaulted by at least three suspects before they stole her purse. She was sprayed in the face with a chemical and then punched and kicked. The purse contained a cell phone, shoes, camera, makeup and $200 in cash.
- A 30-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- A mother and her juvenile daughter reported domestic abuse.
- Police responded to the Richland Court apartment complex on a burglary report. Five hundred dollars in damage was done to the window and interior walls of the residence, while $325 in items were stolen.
- Police responded to two theft from vehicle reports on the 6600 block of Pleasant Avenue. A GPS was reported stolen from one of the vehicles, while a GPS and a camera was reported from the other. While investigating the thefts, an adult was arrested for marijuana possession.
- Officers responded to a report of a marijuana odor on the 7400 block of Cedar Avenue.
- Police responded to a report of a protection order violation. The suspect was located and arrested.
- A victim reported that her boyfriend was kicking the back door of her residence. When police arrived the suspect fled on foot. He was located and issued a citation.
- Police responded to Sports Authority on a report of a shoplifter in custody. The male suspect attempted to steal a $149 North Face jacket. He was taken to jail.
- Police assisted inspectors from the United States Postal Inspectors Service in serving a federal search warrant on a residence on the 6600 block of 12th Avenue for obscenity. The resident was interviewed.
- A fraud incident regarding the victim sending money through Western Union from August 2012 was reported.
- Police responded to a burglary report on the 7600 block of Penn Avenue. The entry door was damaged; nothing was taken. A male party was arrested.
- A victim reported receiving threatening phone calls.
- A driver was cited for driving after suspension and drug paraphernalia possession.
- Officers responded to a theft at 4 66th St. E. The suspects also attempted to pass a counterfeit bill at a nearby business. They were not located.
- Hennepin County Child Protection contacted Richfield police after a juvenile female reported her stepfather had been sexually assaulting her.
- A small TV was reported stolen from a vehicle.