All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports from Oct. 8, 2012. Incidents detailed below are from Sept. 30 through Oct. 2.
- Police responded to a report of a domestic disturbance at the Four Points Sheraton. The suspect was gone when police arrived and the victim declined medical attention for minor injuries.
- A 28-year-old Urbandale, IA woman was arrested for DUI. She was taken into custody but released with a court date later.
- A bike was reported stolen from the 1300 block of 78th Street East. The bike was valued at $90.
- A pack of Swisher Sweets were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7500 block of Logan Avenue.
- Police responded to a report of a restraining order violation by phone. The suspect was not reached when police attempted to make contact.
- A 53-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for shoplifting merchandise from Target. Numerous prescriptions were also found on the man and he was taken to jail on a warrant.
- Stereo equipment was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 6700 block of Cedar Avenue. A window was broken to gain entry.
- Police took a report regarding stolen medications.
- A 57-year-old Bloomington woman was arrested for shoplifting from Target. She was in custody by Target employees. After police arrived, she was transported to Hennepin County Medical Center.
- Police responded to a disturbance on the 7400 block of Penn Avenue. A male party was arrested and taken to jail for violating a protection order and damaging a vehicle.
- Police responded to a disturbance on at Motel 6. A male party was cited for marijuana possession and a female was taken to Hennepin County Medical Center Special Care.
- Police received information from the Hennepin County Child Protection Agency regarding a sexting incident over the Internet involving a minor. The incident occurred in Florida over the summer. A subpeona was sent to request Facebook user information.
- A juvenlile was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession after police began patrolling Augsburg Park when residents complained.
- Speakers and amps were reported stolen from a vehicle.
- A FedEx package was reported stolen. The package contained a Play Station and a game valued at $610.
- Police took a report of a protection order violation.
- A victim reported that an unknown person wrote on his apartment door and wall. No damage was done.
- A vehicle was reported stolen.
- A vehicle that was parked on the 7500 block of Penn Avenue was reported stolen.
- Officers responded to a report of a male who had overdosed on heroin. Possible narcotics were located inside his apartment.