All the following information was taken from the 's Crime Reports from March 1, 2012, detailing incidents from Feb. 26-29.
- A 46-year-old Richfield man was charged with DWI, failing to yield at a traffic signal and driving after license suspension.
- A 34-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with DWI.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance between a mother and daughter. The daughter was later taken to a juvenile detention center.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis woman was charged with shoplifting from . In addition, the 41-year-old Minneapolis male who was with her was charged with DWI.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance between a mother and a son. The son was later taken to a juvenile detention center.
- A vehicle was reported stolen from the 6700 block of Cedar Avenue.
- A resident reported he had been the victim of identity theft.
- Police responded to a property damage incident on the 7100 block of 12th Avenue. A homeowner's kitchen window had been broken out.
- Two students were cited for allegedly smoking marijuana in .
- Police responded to a report of a criminal sexual conduct.
- A burglary was reported on the 7500 block of 16th Avenue.
- A Richfield High School student was cited for underage drinking.
- A woman reported her wallet stolen after she left Aldi.
- A burglary was reported on the 1900 block of 76th Street.A Sony TV, a Samsung TV, a Dell laptop and other electronics were among the items reported stolen.
- , 2913 66th Street W., reported a gas theft.
- A Richfield High School student was cited for underage liquor consumption.
- , 7500 Lyndale Avenue, also reported a gas left.
- A resident reported that he had been the victim of identity theft, with an unknown person accruing more than $16,000 in charges on various accounts opened in his name.
- A woman reported that a fire had been set on her doorstep while the family was away from the home.
- A 20-year-old Richfield man was charged with marijuana posession with possible intention to sell.
- A 33-year-old woman was charged with malicious punishment of a child.
- A 50-inch TV was reported stolen from an apartment.
- Police responded to a disturbance on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. One woman was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Police responded to a report of a protection order violation.
- A resident reported that sometime overnight an unknown person had jacked his car up and taken all four tires and wheels. There were no suspects or witnesses.
- A burglary was reported on the 6500 block of Bloomington Avenue. Two tool chests containing various tools were reported taken.
- A Richfield High School ninth-grader was cited for underage smoking.
- A 19-year-old woman was charged with shoplifting from Richfield Target.
- , 7720 Nicollet Ave. S., reported a gas theft.