Editor's Note: The following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from April 12, 2012, detailing incidents from April 8-11.
- A woman reported checks had been stolen from her checkbook while in her home.
- A 25-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with disorderly conduct.
- Police responded to a order of protection violation.
- A woman reported that her husband has assaulted her. Police were unable to located the suspect.
- , 7500 Lyndale Ave. S., reported a gasoline theft of $40.01.
- A 24-year-old Minneapolis man was charged with possession of marijuana, possesion of marijuana in a motor vehicle, possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a counterfeit bill and another felony possession charge.
- Two 21-year-old men, one from Burnsville and one from Richfield, were charged with carring pistols without a permit.
- Richfield Police follow up on two shoplifting incidents from January after Maple Grove police identified a suspect through another investigation. Formal complaint charges were sent to the city attorney.
- A woman reported that an acquaintance stole her vehicle and refused to return it.
- Police responded to a protection order violation.