All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from June 14, detailing incidents from June 10-13.
- A cell phone was reported stolen from.
- A 41-year-old Minneapols man was arrested for fouth-degree DUI.
- A 21-year-old Richfield man was arressted for assault.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance on the 400 block of 65th Street West.
- A purse was reported stolen.
- A woman reported that unknown parties painted the side of her house.
- A license plate was reported stolen from a car parked on the 7700 Pillsbury Avenue. The victim also reported that gas had been siphoned from the vehicle.
- Graffiti was discovered on a retaining wall and stop sign near the 1400 block of 62nd Street East.
- Police responded to a report of counterfeit currancy.
- A credit card fraud incident was reported.
- , 2913 66th St. W., reported a gas theft.
- Police responded to a domestic assault on the 1000 block of 78th Street East.
- A GPS and an iPod were reported stolen from a vehicle.
- A 57-year-old Brooklyn Center man was arrested for DWI and refusing to submit to a sobriety test.
- A 51-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for assault.
- A 23-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for possession of stolen property.
- Apartment windows were broken out.
- Police responded to an assault on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- Two 24-year-old Richfield man were cited for misdemeanor assault.
- Police responded to a report of a victim receiving threats over the telephone.
- A victim reported that he was assault and robbed at knifepoint. An iPod and $35 in cash were taken.
- An attempted burglary on the 1600 block of 66th Street West was reported.
- , 2913 66th St. W., reported another gas theft.
- A woman reported that her boyfriend choked her.
- Police were advised that a male had confessed to a sexual assault 3 years ago.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafey/reports.