All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from July 26, 2012, detailing incidents from July 21-25.
- Police responded to an attempted robbery at the intersection of 76th Street and Knox Avenue. The reporting party said three males attempted to rob him of his wallet, but were unsuccessful. The suspects were not located.
- A 49-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for DUI after a concerned citizen reported an intoxicated driver. His blood-alcohol content initally measured at .289.
- Police responded to an aggravated robbery at . An unknown amount of cash was taken from the register and the suspect fled in an unknown direction.
- A bike, bike pump, coin and MP3 Player were reportedly stolen from a garage and vehicle on the 6600 block of Stevens Avenue.
- A 49-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for assault after police responded to a domestic between the woman and her adult son.
- Police took two reports of tampering with a motor vehicle on the 6600 block of Stevens Avenue.
- A GPS was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 6200 block of Stevens Avenue.
- Police responded to a disturbance at around 1:36 a.m. A male pushed the manager and left the restaurant.
- Nearly $600 in electronics were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7600 block of Cedar Avenue. A window was also broken out.
- A wallet was reported stolen at Dollar Tree.
- A woman reported that a suspect has removed numerous items from her residence on the 7400 block of Queen Avenue. Items included gardening tools, photographs and clothing.
- An unknown person took $120 worth of quarters from a coin-operated laundry machine at an apartment complex on the 7500 block of Oliver Avenue.
- A resident reported that $2,800 in jewelry had been taken from her residence on the 6700 block of 17th Avenue.
- Police took a report of identity theft. A credit card had been opened in the victim's name and had more than $600 in charges.
- , 826 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft.
- Dairy Queen, 2800 W. 66th St., reported an attempted burglary.
- A 21-year-old Dayton, MN man and a 22-year-old Minneapolis man were arrested for burglary.
- Police responded to a report of harassing phone calls and text messages.
- Police responded to a burglary report in which $2,200 worth of jewelry, electronics and cash were taken.
- A 42-year-old Eagan, MN woman was arrested for DUI.
- Police responded to a theft from a vehicle report on the 7600 block of Dupont Avenue. An unlocked van in the driveway was accessed and $150 worth of items were taken. The garage was also opened using a remote in the van but nothing appeared to be taken.
- A victim reported that his step-son had posted flyers throughout the neighborhood accusing him of being a sexual predator.
- A vehicle was reportedly keyed while sitting overnight in a driveway on the 7200 block of Oliver Avenue.
- Police responded to a delayed report of a rape that had occurred several months earlier.
- Police responded to a domestic in progress on the 7700 block of 12th Avenue. A male party was subsequently taken to jail. There were no apparent injuries at the time of the report.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.