All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from July 30, detailing incidents from July 26-28.
- Police responded to a domestic on the 7500 block of Cedar Avenue. A male suspect was taken to HCMC for psychotic behavior and a statement was taken from the female victim.
- A cellphone and a cable were reported stolen from a car parked on the 7500 block of Harriet Avenue.
- Three dollars in change was reported stolen from an unlocked vehicle on the 6400 block of Blaisdell Avenue.
- A 36-year-old Chicago, IL man was cited for criminal damage to property.
- A victim reported that her sister's ex-boyfriend assaulted her at .
- Police took a report of a victim receiving threats.
- A victim reported that her debit card had been used fraudulently after it had gone missing.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from a garage on the 6600 block of Russell Avenue.
- Officers responded to a residence on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue after a 911 hang-up call. Officers had been called to this address six times in July on hang-up calls.
- A driver was cited for no driver's license in possession, speed and no child restraint and subsequently taken to jail for obstruction.
- A victim reported that on three separate occassions over the last two weeks an unknown person threw eggs at her home and vehicles.
- An 18-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI and a juvenile was cited for underage consumption.
- Police responded to a report of shoplifting at . A total of $250 in merchandise was reportedly taken.
- A man reported that another unknown man was tampering with his moped in the parking lot of an apartment building on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue. The moped wasn't damaged. The reporting party described the suspect as a white male, 20-25 in age, 5-foot-9, blonde and wearing a t-shirt and blue jeans.
- Police responded to an assault of a female on the 900 block of 77th Street East. A male suspect was arrested and taken to Hennepin County Jail.
- Police responded to a false report of a sexual assault on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- A camping cot was reported stolen from a home on the 6400 block of Washburn Avenue.
- A 19-year-old Richfield man was arrested for possession of stolen property.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.