All the information below was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Dec. 14, 2012. The following details incidents from Dec. 8-10.
- A 50-year-old Foreston, MN woman was arrested for fourth-degree DWI.
- A 25-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested for third-degree DWI.
- A 44-year-old Minneapolis woman was cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a report of a disturbance between two parties at Super America, 826 W. 66th St.
- Police responded to an attempted burglary on the 6700 block of 16th Avenue. A window valued at less than $500 was broken.
- Police responded to a robbery on the 6500 block of Penn Avenue. The owner of a business was being distracted by one suspect while another was taking cash. One suspect was located and cited, however, the cash was not recovered.
- A 20-year-old Bloomington man was cited for driving without a license and marijuana possession after police stopped him in a vehicle. The registred owner, a 21-year-old St. Paul woman, was also cited for allowing an unlicensed driver to operate a vehicle.
- A driver was arrested for DUI after a witness reported a vehicle hitting a guardrail on the 7700 block of 12th Avenue.
- Police responded to a report of a male suspect attempting to force entry into a residence on the 6500 block of 13th Avenue. The suspect was located and taken to the hospital after fighting with officers.
- After stopping a vehicle for traffic violations, a juvenile passenger was cited for minor consumption and curfew.
- An 18-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI. Two other occupants were cited for underage consumption and minor consumption.
- Officers responded to an accident at the intersection of 12th Avenue and 77th Street East. Officers were told the male driver had fled the scene. He was later found hiding in a nearby garage and arrested for DWI.
- Super America, 2913 W. 66th Street, reported a gas theft of $30.41. The suspect will be mailed a citation for theft. Later in the day, the station reported another gas theft of $55.01. The suspect said he was going to pay for the gas and then jumped in the vehicle and headed southbound.
- Police responded to a domestic on the 7300 block of Elliot Avenue where a male suspect was arrested for outstanding warrants and two misdemeanor charges, including drug paraphernalia possession. He was taken to Hennepin County Jail.
- A theft on the 700 block of 77th Street East was reported.
- Police responded to a domestic assault on the 7100 block of Newton Avenue. A male suspect was arrested and taken to jail.
- A victim reported that an unknown person drove across his yard two times.
- A woman reported that someone jumped on her vehicle, causing a dent to the hood. The damage was under $500.