All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Feb. 28, 2013, detailing incidents from Feb. 24-27.
- Officers were dispatched to Frenchman's on a disturbance between two males. Both were cited for disorderly conduct.
- A 32-year-old Richfield man was charged with domestic assault after police responded to a request for medical assistance. When police arrived, the suspect was found to be extremely intoxicated and was combative, needing to be restrained. Officers then learned he had assaulted a female victim. The suspect was taken to HCMC and then later transported to jail.
- Police responded to a suspicious activity report on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue where a party was repeatedly knocking on the reporting party's apartment door. The suspect was located and cited for trespassing.
- Two suspects walked in to a store on the 900 block of 78th Street West and left the store with various items. Alarm sensors went off before employees could make contact. The vehicle license plate did not match the suspect vehicle.
- Police took a property damage report where a vehicle window was smashed in. Nothing was taken from the vehicle.
- Police responded to a report of harassing communications on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. The victim stated the suspect had been texting her rude messages and pornographic photographs. Contact was made with the suspect and he was advised to cease any further communications.
- Police responded to a verbal domestic on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue. Both parties were separated.
- Police responded to a theft report on the 6300 block of Blaisdell Avenue. The victim reported that an unknown person stole his vehicle license plate.
- A juvenile was cited for underage tobacco possession.
- A jacket and keys were reported stolen from an unlocked locker at a business on the 100 block of 66th Street West.
- A camera valued at $1,000 was reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 7300 block of Freemont Avenue.
- A juvenile was cited for marijuana possession.
- During a routine traffic stop, a driver was cited for drug paraphernalia possession and a passenger was cited for marijuana possession.
- A female victim reported her ex-boyfriend had been harassing her.
- A 22-year-old Eagan man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- An adult male reportedly shoplifted several items from GameStop and then fled the scene. Police were unable to locate him.
- Police took a theft by swindle report where $1,300 was lost. The reporting party was responding to a Craig's List add for a property for rent and sent the money to a party fraudulently representing themselves as a rental agency.
- Officer took a report of identity theft where an individual claimed unemployment benefits in the victim's name.
- Officers took a report of a criminal sexual conduct incident.
- Police responded to a protection order violation on the 600 block of 78th Street East.