All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Feb. 11, 2013, detailing incidents from Feb. 7-10.
- A victim reported that someone was possibly using his identity.
- A victim came into the police station and filed a harassment report.
- Super America, 826 W. 66th St., reported a gas theft. It was believed that this was related to a string of robberies at other Super Americas in the southern suburbs by Somali males.
- Officers responded to a report of a burglary and a physical assault on the 6200 block of Pleasant Avenue. When police arrived, the suspect was in the kitchen with a handgun. The officers were able to make contact with the suspect, who was the ex-boyfriend of the victim, and take him into custody.
- A vehicle parked on the 7400 block of Cedar Avenue was reported stolen.
- A 62-year-old Richfield woman was arrested for second-degree DWI.
- A 38-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for third-degree DUI.
- A 26-year-old Minneapolis woman was arrested for third-degree DWI.
- A 30-year-old St. Paul Park man was arrested for obstruction of legal process.
- Police responded to a report of an unwanted party on the 7200 block of Wentworth Avenue. A citation for disorderly conduct was issued.
- Officers responded to a hit and run report in the Target parking lot. The suspect was later located and arrested for third-degree DWI.
- A 29-year-old Richfield man was arrested for third-degree DWI and giving a false name to an officer after being pulled over and giving his brother's name.
- A 27-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.
- A 25-year-old Burnsville woman was arrested for fourth-degree DUI.