All the following information was taken from the s Incident and Arrest reports from July 16, 2012, detailing incidents from July 12-14.
- Several items were reported stolen from a Mini-Storage unit.
- $40 was reported stolen from a wallet in an unlocked vehicle parked on the 10 block of 66th Street West.
- A female juvenile reported being robbed by an unknown male while walking westbound on 70th Street near Pleasant Avenue. She said the man threatened to shoot her if she didn't turn over her belongings. The total loss was $650.
- , 7720 Nicollet Ave. S., reported a gas theft.
- After a traffic stop, an 18-year-old Richfield man was cited for violation of an instructional permit and open bottle and a 26-year-old Blooomington man was cited for marijuana possession.
- Police responded to after a report of a counterfeit $10 bill.
- A headset and folding stereo was reported stolen from Radio Shack.
- A total of $8,000 was taken from a residence on the 6700 block of Lyndale Avenue.
- Police responded to a report of three suspicious males on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue. Two were cited later for fleeing on foot and one was not located.
- The owner of Cinco de Mayo reported a theft of $5,800 from the night deposit from the safe.
- Police responded to a report of graffiti at . There are no suspects at this time.
- A woman reported that an unknown person made fraudulent transactions using her credit card.
To see the most recent crime reports in their entirety, go to cityofrichfield.org/publicsafety/reports.