All the following information was taken from the 's Incident and Arrest reports from Sept. 13, 2012.
- Medications were reported stolen from a vehicle parked in the parking lot.
- An iPad and personal papers were reported stolen from a vehicle parked on the 6400 block of Xerxes Avenue.
- A woman reported that she was sexually assaulted while leaving an apartment complex on the 70 block of 78th Street West.
- in the area of
- A fight between a student and the guardian of another student was reported. The parties are meeting to discuss the situation.
- Three cameras were reported stolen from Best Buy. The value of the cameras was $509. The suspect was not located.
- Police responded to a report of five black males fighting in the parking lot of Sinclair. All suspects were gone when police arrived.
- A man that had taken narcotics and overdosed was transported to the hospital.
- Police responded to a verbal domestic that resulted in $2,200 worth of property damage at a residence on the 6400 block of Pleasant Avenue.
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the 800 block of 65th Street West.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis man was cited for reporting a false crime after he allegedly reported a theft police determined to be for money owed to him for drugs.
- An attempted burglary was reported on the 20 block of 66th Street West.
- Police took a report of several fraudulent checks from the same account being cashed at .
- A credit card was reported stolen from a purse in a classroom.
- A license plate was stolen from a vehicle parked on the 6200 block of 11th Avenue.
- A 25-year-old Bloomington woman was arrested for shoplifting $1,400 worth of clothing and other merchandise from .
- A woman reported that she was assaulted by her daughter-in-law. There were no visible injuries.
- Police responded to a report of suspicious parties, possibly with a gun, in a parking lot on the 6300 block of Lyndale Avenue. No gun was located, however, one party was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession.