All the following information was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's crime reports from Jan. 25, 2013, detailing reports from Jan. 22-23.
- Police took a man to HCMC after they responded to a report of disorderly conduct in the 6900 block of 16th Avenue South.
- A person reported someone took a $25 DVD from their vehicle in the 300 block of 77th Street East.
- An employee of a business in the 7700 block of Portland Avenue South reported a couple of males took $72 in cigars and left without paying.
- Police responded to two reports of theft from secure dressing rooms in the 7000 block of Harriett Avenue South. Total loss was estimate around $490.
- An officer picked up three counterfeit bills from a business in the 6600 Lyndale Avenue South.
- Officers responded to an attempted burglary at a residence in the 7100 block of 13th Avenue South.
- A person reported someone robbed them at gunpoint when they were waiting for a bus near the intersection of 66th Street East and Cedar Avenue South. The loss of the victim's purse was estimated at $320.
- A 21-year-old Richfield man was cited for theft after police responded to a report of shoplifting in the 6400 block of Lyndale Avenue South.
- A 27-year-old Richfield man was arrested after a police officer and a Hennepin County probation officer checked on the status of a person in the 7700 block of 4th Avenue South.
- A person reported someone broke the window of their vehicle in the 7300 block of 1st Avenue South. A rock was lying on the backseat of the vehicle.
- Officers responded to a report of theft from a secure dressing room at a business in the 7000 block of Harriet Avenue South. The estimated loss was $7.50.
- A woman reported someone took her purse from her unlocked vehicle in the 6900 Russell Avenue South. The value of the purse and contents was estimated at less than $500.
- A man reported someone took the catalytic converter, valued at $300, from his vehicle in the 7600 block of Penn Avenue South.