All the information below was taken from the Richfield Public Safety Department's Incident and Arrest reports from Nov. 26, 2012. The following details incidents from Nov. 21-24.
- Police responded to a domestic assault report on the 6700 block of Cedar Avenue. The suspect left with their child and was not located.
- A male was cited for disorderly conduct after police responded to a disturbance on the 6900 block of 16th Avenue.
- A 32-year-old Chanhassen man was arrested for third-degree DUI after police stopped him for making a right turn from a non-curb lane, failing to signal a turn and driving very slow.
- A 37-year-old Minneapolis man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI and driving after license revocation after police stopped him for failing to yield to a traffic sign.
- An alarm line was cut to a building on the 6400 block of Nicollet Avenue by attempted burglars. However, the alarm was activated when glass was broken. No entry was made.
- A 25-year-old Richfield man was cited for marijuana and drug paraphernalia possession in a motor vehicle.
- A purse was reported stolen at Walgreens.
- A woman reported that several items were stolen out of her bag while she attended a party on the 7200 block of 1st Avenue.
- A victim reported that her boyfriend assaulted her by choking her and then left the scene.
- A 19-year-old Richfield woman was cited for underage consumption after police responded to a report of an unknown female at a residence.
- A 41-year-old St. Paul man was arrested for second-degree DUI.
- A male was cited for possession of fireworks.
- A 22-year-old Minneapolis woman was cited for drug paraphernalia possession.
- Police responded to a fight on the 7100 block of Cedar Avenue. Several parties were cited for underage consumption and one was cited for disorderly conduct.
- Police responded to a report of threats over the phone on the 6300 block of Pleasant Avenue.
- Officers responded to a report of illegal dumping in which threats to the reporting party had been made.
- Police responded to a theft from a vehicle report. The car window was broken to gain access.
- Police responded to the Best Buy parking lot on a attempted theft from a vehicle report. The vehicle was damaged.
- An uknown person entered a victim's vehicle and stole $4 in change from the center console. No other items were missing.
- Police responded to a property damage report on the 6800 block of Oliver Avenue. The victim said the light at the front door was broken. There are two suspects.
- Officers responded to a report of a prescription forgery at CVS Pharmacy. Police found the prescription had been filed numerous times over the past couple of weeks.
- An apartment on the 7700 block of Penn Avenue was reportedly vandalized. Numerous items were damaged, valued at more than $1,000. The suspect is a family member of an ex-boyfriend.
- Two businesses sold tobacco to an underage person during a police health and safety check.
- Police responded to a report of an erratic driver at the intersection of 63rd Street and Nicollet Avenue. The driver was arrested for second-degree DUI and transported to Hennepin County Jail.
- A black male and a black female reportedly stole $200 worth of cosmetics from CVS Pharmacy.
- Police responded to a report of an out of control female on the 1400 block of 66th Street East. She was issued a citation and brought to detox.
- A victim reported having $240 stolen from his room on the 7700 block of Portland Avenue.
- A 52-year-old Richfield man was arrested for fourth-degree DUI and open bottle.